CMH Multan MBBS and BDS Admissions 2018
CMH Multan has started the admission process in the MBBS and BDS programs for the year 2018. The candidates can do the online registration with the medical college and the students will provide the fresh and accurate information. The medical college is affiliated with National University of Medical Sciences and NUMS entry test for the admission is conducted and the passing candidates will get admission in the MBBS and BDS classes. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria and the candidates must have passed FSc with Pre-Medical with at least 60% marks and they must have passed the entry test conducted by NUMS. The names of the passing candidates will appear in the merit list and after that they will deposit the admission fee so that they can attend their regular classes in the CMH medical college Multan.
The fee structure will be provided in the prospectus and the candidates should check the fee structure, which is changed every year. The candidates should read all other necessary information and instructions while sending the admission forms.
CMH Multan medical College Programs:
CMH Multan Medical College Eligibility Criteria:
• Candidates who have passed F.SC pre medical with at least 60% marks are eligible to take admission
• NUMS entry test is mandatory to pass for students who will apply for admission
• Those who have A levels or any other international program can take admission after submission of equivalence certificate from IBCC
• For students with international certificate, must have to appear and pass SAT II exam with at least 550 marks
• If a candidate submits fake or false documents, than after admission, this college has authority to cancel registration without refunding fee