KMDC Admissions 2018-18
Karachi Medical and Dental College has started the admission process for MBBS and BDS classes to the students. The candidates, who have passed their FA/FSc (Pre-medical) with at least 60% marks, they are eligible to send their application forms at their earliest. The candidates can get the admission forms from 06 October 2018 to 14 October 2018 from the admission office after making payment of Rs.2050/-. When the receipt of the admission forms will be completed then KMDC will conduct the entry test of the candidates. Then KMDC will call first 200 candidates for interview according to the list of the pass candidates from the entry test. Then next 200 candidates will be called for interview and after that from 401 to 600 candidates will appear for interview and the final merit list will be displayed in due course of time. The selected candidates will be asked to deposit the admission fee and they will also attend their classes in the MBBS and BDS programs.
MBBS/ BDS required documents
• Matric and Intermediate (F. Sc Pre-Medical) qualified Certificates.
• O and A Level or equivalent Marks certificate
• One attested Copy of National Identity card CNIC or B-FORM or father’s CNIC copy.
• Domicile , PRC Certificate
• Entry test will taken by KMDC admission Committee.
• After this Entry test on 22 October, 2018, first 200candidateswill call for interview by the officials.
• Selected Candidates from 201 to 400 will call by October, 2018